Open for submission
|We kindly invite you to participate and contribute to our exciting new publication and welcome your submissions, dealing with new developments in endoscopic techniques, novel results, or interesting clinical cases from all areas of GI endoscopy.||
Open Access License Policy
Open Access Publication Fee
As an Open Access Journal with no subscription charges, a fee is payable by the author or research funder to cover the costs associated with publication. This ensures your article will be immediately and permanently free to access by everyone.
The Open Access publication fee is:
- EUR 2,000 / USD 2,600 / JPY 261,680 for the sections Studies in Clinical Endoscopy, Innovation Forum and Experimental Endoscopy, In the Expert’s Focus, Supplementation to the Encyclopedia
- EUR 1,000 / USD 1,300 / JPY 138,840 for the section Clinical Case Reports (excluding taxes)
If you would like your article to be published, but you genuinely cannot afford to pay the fees, then individual waiver requests can be considered and may be granted in cases of genuine need. Priority for this waiver program will be given to applications by authors from countries eligible for the Research4Life program.
For more information about the application and selection process, please contact the Editorial Coordinator: VJGlEN@elsevier.com
Publish in the new Elsevier journal
- You can find the Guide for Authors here
- For your submission please go to ees.elsevier.com/vjgien
Please have in mind
After watching the video and reading the text the user should know precisely:
- How experts execute the respective procedure.
- Why the user should use this procedure in the particular clinical situation.
- How to use relevant tips & tricks and how to avoid pitfalls.
- Knowledge background in respect of the clinical situation.
Your submission consists of four items
1. Video file
If your video file is bigger than 500 MB please contact the Editorial Coordinator: VJGlEN@elsevier.com
2. Voiceover script
The structure of your manuscript depends on the section you would like to submit it to. For details and templates please see page 6ff.
3. Text slides (PPT file)
These slides will be included in your video. Use of the respective template (see sections) is mandatory.
4. Voiceover script (excel file)
Use of the template (see sections) is mandatory.
5. Conflict of Interest Form
Submission of this form is mandatory.
6. Journal Publishing License Agreement (JPLA)
Submission of the JPLA is mandatory. Please consult the Guide for Authors for more information.
Open access license options
Upon acceptance of your video and manuscript, you will be able to choose between the following Creative Commons user licenses:
Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY),
Creative Commons Attribution-Non Commercial-ShareAlike (CC BY-NC-SA) and
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (CC-BY-NC-ND).
For more information, please click here.
Author processing charge
Upon acceptance of your video and manuscript, you are kindly requested to pay your author fee.
For submissions to the journal sections Studies in Clinical Endoscopy, Innovation Forum and Experimental Endoscopy, In the Expert’s Focus, and Supplementation to the Encyclopedia, please click here.
For submissions to the journal section Clinical Case Reports please click here.