Open for submission
|We kindly invite you to participate and contribute to our exciting new publication and welcome your submissions, dealing with new developments in endoscopic techniques, novel results, or interesting clinical cases from all areas of GI endoscopy.||
Open Access License Policy
Publish in the new Elsevier journal
- for more details please go to ees.elsevier.com/vjgien
- You can find the Guide for Authors: here
Please have in mind
After watching the video and reading the text the user should know precisely:
- How experts execute the respective procedure.
- Why the user should use this procedure in the particular clinical situation.
- How to use relevant tips & tricks and how to avoid pitfalls.
- Knowledge background in respect of the clinical situation.
Your submission consists of four items
1. Video file
If your video file is bigger than 500 MB please contact the Editorial Coordinator: VJGlEN@elsevier.com
2. Voiceover script
The structure of your manuscript depends on the section you would like to submit it to. For details and templates please see page 6ff.
3. Text slides (PPT file)
These slides will be included in your video. Use of the respective template (see sections) is mandatory.
4. Voiceover script (excel file)
Use of the template (see sections) is mandatory.